- Safe for all of your patients (even pets)
- Multi-purpose for minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, skin irritations and 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Cools and soothes irritated skin
- Shown to reduce levels of Staphylococcus aureus, E. Coli, MRSA and Candida
- Provides a layer of protection for skin that lasts up to 3 days
- No stinging, staining or sticking
- No alcohol, petroleum products, or sulfa compounds
- Topical management of minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, skin irritations, sunburns, and 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Chloride free
- Unscented – Fragrance free
- Designed for use in moist wound care management
- May inhibit growth of microorganisms within wound dressing
ASAP OTC® has been evaluated in standard tests that show it can reduce the levels of common microorganisms including: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, MRSA and VRE, as well as fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
*Results of in-vitro kill rate tests indicated that ASAP OTC was effective against the tested micro-organisms, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger. Correlation between laboratory testing and reduced risk of infection has not been established.